יום שבת, נובמבר 12, 2005

Want lovely 2 cats ?

גרים בארץ? רוצים שני חתולים מקסימים? עכשיו במבצע - חתול אחד חברותי וחמוד (גם אם לא אינטליגנטי במיוחד) ואיתו חתולה יפהפיה, קצת מרשעת אבל חביבה.
נא לזכור - זה אני, לא תוציאו ממני מילים יותר נלהבות מזה בכל הנוגע לחתולים.

בכל אופן - חבר שלי נוסע לחו"ל ומחפש בית חם לחתולים שלו. אם יש לכם רעיון אתם מוזמנים להציע.

בשמם - תודה ומיאו.

6 Comments:

At 12/11/05 8:49 PM, Anonymous אנונימי said...

תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי מנהל המערכת.

 
At 13/11/05 1:13 AM, Blogger Shachar said...

1st of all, thanks a lot for the effort Yuv. I guess I sounded really depressed...
second, you should activate the 'Show word verification for comments' option in the setting to avoid automatic junk comments like the one above.
cheers.

 
At 13/11/05 2:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yup yup, first spam comment on our blog. i just made the blog public today, so it appears in my card - and sure enough here comes the spam.

 
At 13/11/05 7:06 AM, Anonymous אנונימי said...

Hi guys...

I have been buried in books for a few weeks but am now fully up to speed and you guys have really got your priorities straight :)
Two of our best friends here are from Santiago de Chile and we've just come back from dinner with them, so it was fun hearing about Chile some more ;) Glad you are having fun - see you in a couple of months...

Love and kisses!
L&O

 
At 13/11/05 8:45 PM, Anonymous אנונימי said...

Hey!
for a minute there I thought you were trying to sell our cats behind our backs... but "ktsat merushaat" is way too mild for Perry, so I'm relaxed.

 
At 14/11/05 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chili? Hevruti & Hamud? Habibi, you have two cats - a sociopat and a killer. if we someday need a dog to watch our house i will think of Perry.

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home